Looking Forward to Great Skates in 2018

As I write this, it's bitterly cold in Toronto and even colder elsewhere. Perfect weather for Year 7 of my Great Skate Project.

In January 2012, I set myself a goal: to skate at as many outdoor rinks as I can, and to share those stories on this blog. It has given me an opportunity to explore different neighbourhoods, spend time with family and friends, meet new people and get fresh air and exercise.

This year I'm looking forward to skating in Ottawa, as well as at new and newly renovated rinks in Toronto, and I'll likely be skating in Orillia again too. It's going to be great.


Comments

Popular Great Skates

Great Skate #21 - Greenwood Park (renovated)

Great Skate #7 - Ryerson Community Park

Great Skate #34: Love Crescent Parkette

Great Skate #1 - Barbara Ann Scott Rink

Great Skate #33: Gage Park, Brampton